The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to shake off lingering url formatting in a note Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In the Note of an action, I keyed in some text, then pasted a url using Paste and Match style. The url is blue and underlined, which is fine, but then after a couple of return carriages, I want to key in more (plain) text, but the url formatting persists. I then tried copying plain text, followed by using Paste and Match style, and a second time as just Paste, but no luck. When I bring up the Fonts palette with the new line selected, it doesn't recognize the blue and underlined text as such, so I cannot undo it this way either.

Bob

Last edited by omnibob; 2008-10-12 at 10:31 AM..