The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dates, Day etc Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Am I correct that that the Start / Due Date field will only accept the full day name or an abbreviation of 3 letters? Here in the UK I think it is normal to abbreviate Thursday to Thurs and Tuesday to Tues. I end up with actions that either end up with no date or something like Jan 1st 2000 if I have been entering experimental terminal commands for day / day formatting. I suppose I must learn to restrict myself to 3 letters!

Also date search only works through the Edit menu and not through the Search box.

So If I want to focus on all actions for 19/09/2009 (UK format) I can't in a simple search? I can find actions with that date successively but I can't Focus on them as a batch.

Last edited by Sandpiper; 2009-09-15 at 11:05 PM..

Yeah, I wonder the same.

Currently, the app only uses 3-letter abbreviations. I know we have a feature request open for the 4-letter variants. If you email the support ninjas, they can vote that request up on your behalf.