The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Canvas Organization in Sidebar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
To warn: I'm a recent convert of Omnigraffle and have searched for this, but I have not found anything yet. Also, I'm not a UI designer or do anything with wireframing, so perhaps, I'm in the minority with my suggestion/feature request.

I like to take lots of notes on various subjects and create Omnigraffle documents on the subjects. I take numerous screenshots and insert them into OmniGraffle and have lines that connect my text notes to the screenshots. I like to have the first cavas as an index and I can link from there to other canvas.

It's working great, but my sidebar is getting extremely cluttered. I was wondering if there was a good way to organize or group canvas together?

For example, I have an ongoing collection of Filemaker script examples, and I create a canvas for each script, and break them down so I can understand them. It would be great if I had the ability to create a Folder in the sidebar and call it "Scripts" and put my script canvases in there.

A good example would be like Curio. I like Curio, but I like Omnigraffle better.

Thanks.