The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 4 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniOutliner 3 bundle licenses upgrade-eligible? [A: yes] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I started my use of Omni products a number of years ago. Although I have paid directly for all my products since, the first Omni product I purchased was OmniOutliner 3 Mac as part of a software bundle supplied along with a new computer from Apple.

Like many I am excited about the soon to be released OmniOutliner 4 for Mac but wondered as a OmniOutliner 3 for Mac user (I have the CD somewhere I'm sure unless my son used it as a frisbee with the dog again) am I entitled to purchase an upgrade or will I have to purchase a complete new licence.

I notice that when I check the licence details for this particular title it simply says: "Macintosh Software Bundle".

I have no objection paying for good software such as OmniOutliner but would be nice to know I can save a little to put towards other things such as the new OmniFocus upgrades etc.

Alex

Yes, bundled licenses are eligible for upgrade pricing. Do you still have the computer that you got OmniOutliner 3 with, or have the serial number of it? You can either register your license with us now or just enter the serial number of that computer at the time of purchase.

https://store.omnigroup.com/productregistration

Let me know if you have anymore questions!