The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

voice memos Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there anyway to sync voice memos recorded on iPhone with omnifocus. That would be awesome. Please let me know.

I love omniFocus. It's a great product thanks for making it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEW View Post
Is there anyway to sync voice memos recorded on iPhone with omnifocus. That would be awesome. Please let me know.

I love omniFocus. It's a great product thanks for making it!
You can add voice notes in the Draft app to Omnifocus. Works great.

if you use OmniFocus for iPhone, you can record audio notes as attachments to actions, and they'll be available for playback on the Mac.

Do I need to buy omni focus for my phone first? Also what is the "Draft App to omnifocus.

Thank you

Yes, you would need to buy OmniFocus for iPhone if you wanted to use it. You get convenient, portable access to all of your tasks. I think you'll wonder why you waited so long to buy it, but if it isn't for you, you can request a full refund from Omni within 30 days of purchase.

I think the other poster is referring to the Drafts app. I see that it can send text to OmniFocus, but I don't see anything about voice notes, and I'd be willing to bet the price of the Drafts app that it sends to OmniFocus on the iPhone, not to OmniFocus on a Mac.