The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Help Can you make many emails link as notes Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Does anyone know of a script or an easy way to do the following:

Scenario: I get 30+ emails related to a project in OF and I want to keep the info all together

Desire: A way to send emails one by one as they arrive and create a link in the note of a project so as to know they are no a to-do, but simply related to the project

Do Not Want To: I do not want to use drag and drop because it makes me lose focus and I am a keyboard junky

Possible Solutions: _________________________________________

Well, one could certainly write an Applescript that appended a link to an email to a project's notes, but how do you propose to identify the target project?