The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus as server/client? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The OmniFocus web interface is great, and I'm planning on installing it on my mac mini at home so that it's always available (instead of just whenever my macbook is on/connected/etc). However, I do most of my work on my macbook, so I was thinking... what if the OmniFocus program could also operate as a client, and sync with the "server" version? Then you could have both the mobility that the current web server allows, along with the great functionality of the actual program.

Thoughts?

I love this idea?

A group capable server version would be perfect. Totally beyond the scope for version 1 though.

Integration in a business environment is key for us, how this will all work with Leopard and its enhanced collaboration systems is what I am keenly looking into right now.

Jason