The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cannot add folder to Library Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
PB G4, Mac OS X 10.4.10, OF Build 94800:

I cannot add a folder to the Library. When I select the Library and choose "Add Folder" from the "Structure" menu nothing happens. I currently just have one folder inside the Library. If, on the other hand, I select that folder and try to add a folder within it it works. Then if I try to move that newly created folder up a level by dragging it to the Library icon to make it a sibling rather than a child of the sole existing folder, it disappears.

I haven't seen anything written about this, and I assume it is pretty basic functionality, so I am wondering if this is a bug or if I am missing a concept.