The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Displaying Start and Due *times* in the main window Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,

I assumed this issue must have been addressed before, but for the life of me I can't figure out what to search on in the forum to get information on this topic.

I would like to be able to glance at my list of tasks, and for the ones that have start or due dates and times set, be able to see the time. You can turn on columns to view the start and due *dates*, but as far as I can tell you can only view the time by displaying the inspector or actually clicking the calendar icon beside the date to pull up the date/time picker. Am I missing something here? I scoured the application preferences, but have come up dry.

Thanks,
Jason

No, I don't think you're missing anything. Right now you can only view the time in the inspector and date picker. But I'm pretty sure Omni has a feature request open for this; several others have requested it.

So your next mission, should you choose to accept it, is to send feedback to the Omni folks by going to Help -> Send Feedback from within the app. The more "votes" a feature request earns, the more attention it gets in planning the next release.

Hope this helps.

-Dennis

Thanks Dennis - I just did exactly that.