The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Projects Showing in Context View? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, I'm seeing something strange going on. When in context view, I see some projects or groups of actions showing up. Shouldn't context view only show actions/tasks? I can't "do" a project, but I can do an action/task.

-Chris

View > Grouping > Project is an option in Context view.

If you don't want the projects displayed in your context mode views, use View->Hide Parent Items in Context Mode to hide them. They are shown there to alert you that you have completed all of the remaining actions in a project, but have yet to mark it complete (or add additional actions).