The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

NSB File format support Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello all,

Omniweb has a strange behaviour regarding NZB file format. Instead of downloading the file, it opens it as a text file. Pretty annoying.
Do you know how to change this ?

Thanks for your support.

Last edited by ZTZ; 2007-08-21 at 02:37 AM.. Reason: Corrected NSB to NZB :)

NZB files are usually text files which OmniWeb can display in browser.

They may be marked as an attachment which indicates to the browser that it should be downloaded however OmniWeb ignores this right now (which is a bug).

I dont have a problem with nzbs opening in OW, at least not those from newzbin. They are downloaded as an attachement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by btlupin View Post
I dont have a problem with nzbs opening in OW, at least not those from newzbin. They are downloaded as an attachement.
I don't understand how you can do it. I have the latest version (v607.17) and whenever i click the "Get Message ID" button in Newzbin it opens the file as a text file inside OmniWeb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZTZ View Post
I don't understand how you can do it. I have the latest version (v607.17) and whenever i click the "Get Message ID" button in Newzbin it opens the file as a text file inside OmniWeb.
Can you option click on it?