The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mail accounts greyed out in preferences Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have been having difficulty getting the Mail script to work over the past few days. Previously it had been working without problem. Finally I have tracked for the problem to the list of allowed email addresses in the OmniFocus:Preferences:Mail tab. I noticed that my addresses had become greyed out. I tried resetting but the greyed addresses keep coming back and cannot be deleted or edited. I have re-entered the addresses and the system now works--but I have two greyed and two black addresses in the allowed box. How can I clear this box and start again? Any help would be appreciated.

I think the grayed-out addresses are pulled in from whatever you have defined in Address Book. Adding, deleting, or modifying addresses in Address Book will automatically be reflected in the OmniFocus preferences. At least, that's what I had assumed.

-Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadling View Post
I think the grayed-out addresses are pulled in from whatever you have defined in Address Book. Adding, deleting, or modifying addresses in Address Book will automatically be reflected in the OmniFocus preferences. At least, that's what I had assumed.

-Dennis
Thanks Dennis. I suspect the dead hand of Mixalis here. I updated my own email addresses in my Address card after the changes to @me. So I probably upset things in the first place. I will see how things go now.....