The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus not automatically activating pending project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't work. I rebuilt the Database, I closed and re-opened OF and another Due Soon task popped up that should have hours before. The only other thing that has changed recently is that I updated to Max OS 10.5.6. Has anyone else upgraded and had problems? Thanks for any help.

After rebuilding, I would get all the pop-ups that should have come before, but after that, I was fine.

I'm on 10.5.6 and I've been getting a bunch of pop-ups all throughout the day, so I'm not sure I can help anymore.

I'm also running 10.5.6 and haven't seen any problems with my due soon tasks. They seem to pop up immediately.

Have you contacted the support ninjas? Maybe they can help.

-Dennis