The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Power Delete! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This is one of the areas where I think an OmniOutliner implementation might be slightly superior, as you could limit yourself to a "page" while still having two full columns. To emulate the paper, I'd go with the Availability filter showing Any Status (which would include the completed items), and stick with the amount that fits on a single screen. My reading of SF is that you don't want column 2 to get overly full on any given page.

InAccuFacts, a possible enhancement to what you are doing would be to focus on the folder containing the current "page". That way you could flip to context mode without wandering off the current "page" and you could view only flagged items (aka column 2) from the current page, too.