The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beta3: javascript submit button doesn't work Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

This is probably a known issue, but just in case it's not:

Javascript search submit button on this site
http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/Area_of_...ed_States.html

(go button) does not work.

Payam

works fine here.

Works for me too - what are your Javascript settings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKT
Works for me too - what are your Javascript settings?
I had thought of that, too. I had javascript blocked from resizing and reordering windows. I just enabled both, restarted OW, and the Go button still doesn't work for me.

And, of course, right after I submitted this response, it started working. This was after I disabled javascript resizing and reordering again.

Strangely, the site preferences button is disabled when I visit this page.

P