The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus Sneaky Peek, Window Position Size Restore on Start-Up Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,

I use four OF windows with specific sizes and positions on my screen. In the past, I could relaunch the app or restart and it would remember the last-opened windows and their positions.

I'm not sure if this is related to the Sneaky Peeks. But now each time I launch OF, it would open with just one window and forget the other three.

How can I get it working again? Thanks!

It should reopen whatever windows you had when you quit, and seems to do so for me, with both 1.7.5 and the latest sneaky peek. If this happens repeatedly for you, after you quit OmniFocus (with all the windows in their places), make a copy of the file Library/Preferences/com.omnigroup.OmniFocus.plist (in your home directory). Then launch OmniFocus, and if it does not give you all your windows, quit and make another copy of the file at the path above. Then send both of the files to omnifocus@omnigroup.com along with a description of what you did. The files contain details about the exact configuration of your windows, and might help find the cause of the problem.