The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New OmniFocus Video: Perspectives Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcloits View Post
Dear Omni,

Please ask Michaela to narrate lots more instructional videos, and as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
OF User Community
Absolutely - she's great!

Your documentation is good and the video is even better. Saves us a lot of time and helps to get better value out of OF.

Yes very helpful - more please and I want Michaela to read me bedtime stories

In an earlier version of OF, I believe I had created a perspective that excluded these two contexts. I just re-watched the tutorial (nice job) and think I followed the instructions by first entering projects mode, showing all, then going to perspectives and selecting the contexts I wanted. I took a snapshot and still saw the @Someday and @waiting contexts. What Have I done wrong?

I think Michela has a very pleasant voice but I'm sure the audio has been sped up to accommodate the speed at which (someone felt) the video should be running, and is coming out of only one channel. It does make it *very* hard to understand, if you have less than perfect hearing. (Which I unfortunately do. Blame the rock concerts!)

The "Basics" video was absolutely perfect, IMHO.

It would be great if you folks could consider this in future.

Thanks
S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
Wonder if any of you would have commented on the voice had it belonged to a man...
If that voice had belonged to a man, I think I'd have definitely commented!

It doesn't does it? Please say it doesn't.

Thank you for the excellent Quick Video. The quality of the OmniGroup products and documentation continue to set standards, IMHO. I would also like to thank Michela for all of the time and hard work that she did to deliver an excellent presentation. But, for me the voice-over is really annoying. Much too high. Puts me in the mind of "bring your kid to work week". Ethan's voice-overs on the other hand rock. The perfect combination of baritone and geek. (BTW, iamslr = iamFemale)

It is probably time to take "new" out of the subject of this thread. We would love to see a new video!

Steve

Great video. Thanks a lot!