The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hiding selection border? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Does anyone know how to make the blue, semitransparent border invisible? I have a hard time making pixel-accurate adjustments when it is showing, and spend a lot of time un-selecting/checking/re-selecting objects in order to work around this.

thanks,
Joe

Thanks- that's very helpful.

I'm guessing that no one knows a way to do this, hence the lack of response. Not that people are unwilling to be helpful.

My suggestion would be to magnify your view when making these types of adjustments.

Btw, if you need to get a response from the OmniGroup, use the Send Feedback... menu item from the Help menu of OmniGraffle. While they browse the forums, they can't guarantee that they will be able to respond to everything on here.

Note, the blue selection highlight does not magnify along with the diagram and remains at its original dimensions (as you would expect), so this is the reason for my suggestion unless someone else is able to tell you a way to turn it off or minimise its strength.

Thanks for both of your notes, JKT-- I appreciate your suggestions, and have definitely done my share of zooming and fiddling about to work around this issue. None of it is convenient when you live in a program all day long like I do with Omnigraffle.
Just to clarify, my last post was in reply to what I assume must have been a spam response, as it has since been removed. It was just a bunch of garbled nonsense. I wasn't just lamenting the silence! :)