The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

"Due in the next month" Not? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
So when I click the "Due" on the toolbar, it gives me "Due in the Last 3 Months," "Due Tomorrow," "Due within the next week," and "Due within the Next Month."

Except in the preferences one can only go out one week ahead for items that are "Due Soon."

So if "Due Within the Next Month" can only go out one week, what is the point of having this? Most of my projects have to be kept in long range vision, and one won't suffice to maintain traffic control.

So how do I get items that are due farther out than a week to show up in the next month display? I tried adding a start date but that didn't work.

Last edited by dcw; 2011-05-03 at 09:39 PM..