The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Roles or Horizons - How to?? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I posted this question to the bottom of another thread but thought it might get lost there, so I apologize for the double post.

I have 3 businesses, am a father, a husband, involved in community, etc.

I want to be able to view my tasks, whether single action OR project items, in one view, such as "Business #1".

I may have to have a discussion with my wife, who does accounting / bookkeeping for one Business. For this type of task, I'd like to assign it to roles "Wife" & "Business #1".

In my mind, this is not the same as a context. Contexts are the groupings of things I do: calls, errands, etc. Whereas Roles are my life divisions.

Can I do this in Omnifocus?