The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bento Integration Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,
I have just built a contact management and leads database in Bento. I used to manage contacts and leads in OF but found maintaining the history was too cumbersome.

Ideally, I would like to find a way of getting the actions out of the Bento database which currently appear as iCal todos into Omnifocus. Strangely, I can't get the OF iCal sync to pick up the Ical todos which originated in Bento. Any suggestions? I don't sync anything else between OF and iCal.

More generally, does anyone have any insights/suggestions as to the best way to get action items out of Bento and into OF on the Mac? I suspect that using iCal todos isn't going to be an optimal solution.

many thanks,

L.O.

Last edited by LPO; 2010-04-29 at 06:32 AM..