The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Text format question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I can't seem to find an answer to this searching the forum or in the help/documentation. So I thought I would ask here. Is there a way to format parts of the text of tasks or notes. That is, is it possible to italicize a phrase or even add a superscript? I see the basic "Choose Font" options, but that applies to the entire task.

Thanks,
gabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwingfield View Post
I can't seem to find an answer to this searching the forum or in the help/documentation. So I thought I would ask here. Is there a way to format parts of the text of tasks or notes. That is, is it possible to italicize a phrase or even add a superscript? I see the basic "Choose Font" options, but that applies to the entire task.
This is OmniPlan, of course you can :-)

Select the text you want to style, bring up the font browser with Format->Show Fonts and twiddle to your heart's content.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 12.png
Views:	592
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	1282  

I should clarify that you can only do the partial styling for notes, not the names of tasks.

Thanks for the quick response. It is a shame that it can't be done in the Task name, and I can't seem to find a way to make a superscript. Bummer. Thanks again.

Send in your feature requests with Help->Send Feedback or email omniplan@omnigroup.com. They won't know you want it if you don't ask...

I didn't find a way to enter superscripted text directly in OmniPlan, but if you don't mind creating it in another application (such as TextEdit) you do appear to be able to copy and paste it into the notes field.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.png
Views:	570
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	1283