The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Transferring from old computer to new Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm setting up a new computer today, and have decided to do a clean install of everything instead of using Migration Assistant.

So I'll install OF 1.7.5 ... but is there anything else I should know? What's the best way to bring over my data, perspectives, etc.? What files should I take from the old?

I appreciate any tips you can offer ...

Migration assistant should take care of it all for you.

I love that thing, even if it does remove some of the fun of a new machine by making it just like your old one... it makes it just like your old one! :-)