The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

sp11: back button still broken when blocking URLs Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This bug is still in sp11.

I'm looking at http://www.encyclopedia.com/html/c/crayfish.asp and the back button doesn't work unless I turn off ad blocking from blocked URLs.

What seems to be happening is that when the ad is blocked, the page being loaded is loaded into the back list. If the ad isn't blocked, the page loads normally and doesn't go into the back list.

I know that the workaround is to use the back history below the back button. And I know that it's a sort of known problem mentioned in the release notes for sp8. But it's still broken.

I'm sure if they haven't noted in the release notes that it's fixed, they are aware it's not.

Still in sp12 too. At least there is a workaround...

yep. I sure hope it's fixed soon, it's a pain. But such is the life of a beta tester :-)