The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

PDFs launch the back button doesnt work Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When browsing a webpage and click on a link which opens a PDF in a browser the back button doesn't have any effect when I want to go back.
Im done viewing the PDF and now I want to click the back button to go to the main page again but nothing happens.

This is a bug or is there a setting I can adjust so this works correctly?

I wrote about this problem to the support in december. The answer was that this is known but no fix yet.

As of today even the latest sneaky peek build has this error.

What works is backspace or cmd+left-arrow.

Now with the 5.7 beta this problem is solved.

This is strange because this item is specifically listed as fixed on the 5.7 Beta 1 page:

Quote:
When Pressing the Back button while viewing a PDF should actually take you back now.

The OP posted in late February. The beta wasn't out until a few days ago.