The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus 2 and 2.0.1 for iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OmniFocus 2 for iPhone sports a brand new look just for iOS 7, and a new, uniform color set so you always know what you’re looking at. Enter multiple actions even faster with Save+. At-a-glance Summary Dots and a peek at your Forecast on the home screen make every glance more informative. With iOS 7's Background App Refresh, syncing happens in the background. Find important actions with Search Anywhere, and get more done with OmniFocus 2.

Watch the video!

Beyond that, we've already released OmniFocus 2.0.1 for iPhone, with fixes for several issues that just didn't quite get done in time for launch day.

Known Issues:
- No Landscape Support
- No TextExpander Support
- English Only
- PDFs and several other attachment types are not viewable.

We love hearing from you! You can reach us by tapping Send Feedback on the Settings screen, sending email to omnifocus-iphone@omnigroup.com, tweeting to @omnifocus, or calling 1-800-315-OMNI or +1 206-523-4152.

Will it be possible to pinch/zoom attached photos again ?

Nice look'n feel refresh ! Looking at OmniFocus in english, I realize how localisation is important to me. Really hope to see it back soon !

How much longer till landscape is supported again ?

start snark

so when the app is finally finished and up to par with version 1 you can say "look how many free updates we made since the release of version 2.0"

end snark

--full on owner and user of V1 and V2

I really love the new look & feel with the layout, colors, and io7 style, but I would like to offer some suggestions:

1) Add the option for a calendar date picker along with the roller wheel style. I find that it is so much easier to use a mini calendar view for choosing due dates.

2) Could you add options under repeat to include every first/last/every Xth day (eg every 2nd Sat) every 1, 2...month(s). This would fill the gaps for those items that are every 2nd Saturday of the month, every x months on the lat Sunday, etc.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babynursecdg View Post
I really love the new look & feel with the layout, colors, and io7 style, but I would like to offer some suggestions:

1) Add the option for a calendar date picker along with the roller wheel style. I find that it is so much easier to use a mini calendar view for choosing due dates.

2) Could you add options under repeat to include every first/last/every Xth day (eg every 2nd Sat) every 1, 2...month(s). This would fill the gaps for those items that are every 2nd Saturday of the month, every x months on the lat Sunday, etc.

Thanks!
Agreed, been waiting for the 1st, 2nd, last monday, etc. of each month for a long time!! Seems like a simple thing to add! Also the calendar picker would be a great, I like visually picking my things much more it makes it clearer.

I held out for a little while to do my approximately quarterly review of all of the GTD apps on the scene.

Today I decided that OmniGroup is still the team that I trust with my $ and my productivity.

Keep up the good work guys and gals.