The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > General > Forums Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Why has my message been put into the "Spam" box? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I posted a perfectly legitimate request about the demise of OmniGraphSketcher. I don't understand why you have moved it to "junk" status. Please explain.

I'm sorry for the confusion here! I don't think your thread was moved; certainly nobody from Omni would have done that intentionally, and moved threads in this forum software normally leave a link in their original forum. Where did you attempt to post the thread originally?

Are you talking about the thread you started in the "Here There Be Spammers" forum? Not sure why it would be there unless you posted it there to begin with. (We never move any threads in there; any spam we do find posted there is deleted ASAP.)

I've just now moved that thread over to the Omni Lounge forum, which is specifically for "other things related to Omni and Omni's products."

Thanks! - I couldn't find a suitable heading & thought I'd just put it into "General".