The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus for Android [Very unlikely; certainly no plans in foreseeable future.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
Have you tried exporting to HTML using the Mac app?
Ken,
The HTML export is poor at best. It does not transfer the relevant information that I have in the system.

I have project on Hold, projects that are in folders, Lists, etc...

But the export does not give me that flexibility.
Unfortunately I have fulled around with all these things and unfortunately my productivity is just spiraling down instead of up because I am playing with the system instead of doing tasks.

I can recommend that if you want to partner with a good Android development team with a GTD product already there, and under NDA provide all the information and advise to them to be able to take the data from the Webdav server.

I contacted what I consider the best GTD program on the Android (DGT GTD) and there is some interest in creating a sync. The person has a number of sync's already in place with Toodedo and others, if he has the information I am sure that he can charge for the SYNC and at the same time you can make the rest of your customers happy.

I understand that you have no desire to create such a program, but at the same time you might want to explore alternatives so that you do not loose customers to the other GTD programs.

Unfortunately I switched to one of your competitors after watching my productivity go down tremendously. I would be glad to return, but an Android version or sync of some kind is a MUST for me now after getting the Galaxy Note 2 (Phone / Mini Tablet).