The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Keeping stencil scale Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm new to Omnigraffle pro and am hoping to get this seemingly simple problem solved.
I need to create room diagrams for meeting rooms of a variety of sizes. I need to adjust the scale to fit rooms ranging from small meeting rooms to large ballrooms. I created some stencils of seating and staging elements. How can I get the stencils to scale to various document scale size. Its a real pain in the ars to have to rescale stencils all the time making stencils almost not even worth using. Am I missing something? I find it hard to believe this can't be done and if not are there recommendations for the program better suited to do what I want.
Thanks All

Did you set a scale when you created your stencil? If you did, then the stencil should auto-scale to fit the diagram scale.