The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

To show the estimated time in iphone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I use omnifocus iphone to be my daily task management( I use omnifocus mac at home, but omnifocus iphone at work place). I think it would be better if omnifocus iphone can show the estimated time i set on mac. it would be useful to check the task hours i actually worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceannagirl View Post
I use omnifocus iphone to be my daily task management( I use omnifocus mac at home, but omnifocus iphone at work place). I think it would be better if omnifocus iphone can show the estimated time i set on mac. it would be useful to check the task hours i actually worked.
You will need to contact Omni Support (from the settings Menu) to ask them to add this to their list of requests.

the most requested features are given the most thought, this is no guarantee that they will be added though.

I will throw my hat into this and wish to support the feature. I know time remaining/alloted for a project isn't GTD but I love to start the timer on my iPhone and see how long it actually did take me to complete such an action. At the very least having the time listed (as on my OF Mac) gets me motivated to tackle any action that has a time next to it.