The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mail.app Links Breaking Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've been using the Clipping feature to link email messages to tasks. This is one of the great features of OF, in my opinion.

But I would say, maybe 40% of the time, when a task comes due and I want to reply to the email, I click "Original Message" and I'll get an error: No associated application could be found." I will say that clicking that link takes me to Mail.app, but it can't find the message.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I will frequently:

Step 1: Clip the email to OF.
Step 2: Move the email message to another folder.

I thought that might be the problem, but OF has found links to messages that I've moved, so I'm unsure what the problem could be: me, or OF?

Does anyone else have this problem? Or any ideas on what I should/could do differently to fix it?

Thank you.