The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't create new document Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've just installed OmniGraffle 5.2.3. I can't create a new document as both the menu option is grayed out and Command-N doesn't react either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BjoernKW View Post
I've just installed OmniGraffle 5.2.3. I can't create a new document as both the menu option is grayed out and Command-N doesn't react either.
Is this a licensed copy, or a demo? That's exactly the behavior you'll get from the demo if you've already used up your free trial on the machine in question (or someone else has). Omni can reset the trial period for you if necessary, if you contact the support ninjas during the week. Of course, if it is a licensed copy, they will help you get it working, too! Email omnigraffle@omnigroup.com, or call 800-315-OMNI or +1-206-523-4152 once 10 AM Monday morning rolls around in Seattle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Is this a licensed copy, or a demo? That's exactly the behavior you'll get from the demo if you've already used up your free trial on the machine in question.
Thanks, that must be the reason then. I've tested OmniGraffle on this machine some time ago and didn't yet license my current installation