The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Alternating row colors? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm wondering if it's possible to have alternating row colors in OO... sort of like the good ol' "green bar" paper style. For documents with lots of columns it can be very helpful. I see that I can set the background color for individual rows, but I'm looking for something more automatic. Thanks in advance!

In the Document inspector there is an option for coloring alternating rows, that's what you're looking for. You can change the color too if you want.

Ah, there it is. Can't imagine how I missed it... thanks for the help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarbers
Ah, there it is. Can't imagine how I missed it... thanks for the help!
You're not the only one! :o I knew there was from waaaayyy back, and looked for it this morning to answer your post but couldn't find it ... But then I was looking in the Row inspector, not the Document Inspector! :rolleyes:

Mark