The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

AppleScript: Transfer tasks from THL (The Hit List) to OmniFocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottrych View Post
That's awesome, where were you a week ago when I bailed on THL. ;)

Thanks,

Scott
Why did you quit THL? I miss stuff from THL, any adaptation tips now that I am back to OF? I had tasks tagged in THL, how do you solve that in OF?