The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Adjusting line height Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi everyone,

I just purchased OmniOutliner for iPad. I've played with focus and font. Neither approach adequately controls line height. I always seem to end up with line heights that are much more than necessary. This results in a single screen having less data than what I want.

Does anyone know how to adjust this? Thanks a bunch in advance.

Regards,
Barry

Please send this in to the support ninjas. I've already done so a while back and the more they hear about it the more likely it is that we will see a fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryW View Post
Hi everyone,

I just purchased OmniOutliner for iPad. I've played with focus and font. Neither approach adequately controls line height. I always seem to end up with line heights that are much more than necessary. This results in a single screen having less data than what I want.

Does anyone know how to adjust this? Thanks a bunch in advance.

Regards,
Barry
i am disappointed too. i note BarryW posted the above close to a year ago, and the deficiency persists. i just bought my oO and thought i'd live my life out in it. but this lack of aesthetic bugs me a lot!
hope there relief around the corner.