The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Open new tab next to current Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
+1 Vote !!!

Me too.......

I agree. My tab drawer always goes off the screen, and dragging tabs doesn't work well for me, because I'm disabled and have trouble controlling the mouse.

Having the new tab open beneath the current one would be a huge help. Please add this, if it's not too much of a hassle. :)

HUGE HUGE vote for this... with 20 tabs of research open to have to keep scrolling to the bottom is a HUGE waste of very valuable cognitive trains of thought... disruptive.

Does anyone know a trick to scroll through the open tabs with a keyboard shortcut... hang on I'm off to see if I can find it...

Last edited by beintelegant; 2007-10-11 at 01:19 AM..

OPT + arrows will do this... not the same as having it all in a nice sequence but at least it saves some time...slow though

Too slow, when you have a lot of tabs. :(

A long term request -- I've sent this one directly (probably a few times!) and add my vote here too. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallin View Post
Hoping this gets added as well. Either that, or switching to the previously viewed tab when the current tab is closed.

In fact, both would be best.

Yes you can move the tabs around, but convenience is always a big selling point, and these are simple changes that make people's lives easier. Automation of mundane tasks are the point of many programs.
I agree with this wholeheartedly. :)

me too ;-)

dragging the link to the sidebar works but it's a chore, especially on a larger screen.

Try this extension. Open all new tabs next to current one. Does exactly that and only that:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1956

Alex