The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Can't find my calendar in the preference list [A: sync to a local calendar.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rather wish I'd seen this before buying yesterday.

I assumed that sync to server-based calendars would be added, especially when MobileMe expires. Instead I read that OF doesn't seem to want to play with iCloud users, that it has some other plan for iCal sync.

Um, I don't understand the logic here. There's a big plus for easy sync to iCal's ToDo lists, even if they are primitive. For example, other family members or colleagues who don't need OF-type programs (e.g., children) can see them.

Last edited by drlaz; 2011-10-24 at 09:42 AM.. Reason: remove title, place in body