The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

get App store goodies for a bit less Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
If you are in the US, and a Costco member, I noticed on my last visit that they were selling a package of 4 $15 iTunes gift cards for something like $47, through tomorrow. You can use the gift cards to buy anything in the App store if you have a US account (apparently, Canadians cannot use them to buy apps). Effectively, that means you can buy both OmniGraffle and OmniGraphSketcher for about what they are asking for OmniGraffle alone.

I own a small quantity of Costco stock, but I doubt very much that I'll profit enough from your business to even buy one of their bargain-priced hot dogs, and hope this will be seen as the "public service announcement" that I intend it to be.

I bought 2 packs of these today myself! Entered into iTunes and now I have $120 bucks to spend on apps when my iPad 3g arrives :)