The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Configure CalDAV server Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello all,

I'm trying to figure out how to get all my resources' (people) availability to be read from a central Calendar server. I gather I need to set up a CalDAV server where all my people have their regular work hours set up, and then point OmniPlan to that server to pull in the availability. What I *don't* know, is how to actually set that up. Any suggestions? I tried fiddling around with my Google calendar and my iCloud calendars but I couldn't get it to work. I'm hoping I don't need to get OS X server. Is there a free version of a CalDAV server I could set up somewhere online or, better, on my Mac running OS X 10.8.2?

TIA