The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Many functions in OF not working [Solved: problem with account, not OF.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi

I seem to have some major troubles with my OF on my Mac. I'm not sure it they are related to my upgrade to Mac OS 10.6, but the problems seem to have started since I'm running Snow Leopard.

The problems are various:
- context menus generally don't work
- Perspectives: I can choose the existing ones, but I can't change them or add new ones
- I can't "Focus" or "Show all Projects" in any way
- I can't even customize the toolbar; I can move the existing icons with my mouse, but I can't open the "Costumize Toolbar" window. (In all other Applications this works normally)

BTW: Deleting the Pref Files in ~/Library/Preferences doesn't help.

I'm running OF 1.7.3 on a Intel Mac with OS 10.6.1 installed.

I'd be grateful for help. Thanks everyone!