The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

On Hold projects not populating auto-complete Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Yes, I was referring to your comment, my apologies if I read it to be more negative than you meant it to be. As for advanced learning, I wouldn't expect that in this round either. To reiterate, I think a simple double-strike default would go a long way toward helping out, and it shouldn't be that difficult to code. It would even give them the ability to say the auto-complete system is adapative in their press releases.

Just a quick "thank you," to the OF team for implementing this. Since the change has been in effect, it has made my usage of OF much more happy! I also like how it was done. The lighter grey colour is enough to let you know the intended project is offline at the moment, but access is still as simple as any other project.