The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus 1.0.2 Language Settings Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I updated OF to 1.0.2.

As I'm german I now have a "german" OF. As I prefer the english version...can you tell me, if it's possible to set english as my language for OF without having to change the language in Mac OS X system settings.

Can't change in the OF preferences.

Best,

Stephan

To change the language OF uses, select OmniFocus.app in the Finder and use command-I (Get Information is what it's called in English; I don't remember the German localization). Open the Languages tap in the info dialog and uncheck German. OmniFocus will then use whatever language is next in your preferred languages, which is set via the International preference pane.

Thx! This fixed my problem!

Hi I would like to run this from the other direction.
I have english and would like to change it to german.
But I only have english as option, german is missing.

Thanks
Tom
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FinderSchnappschuss001.jpg
Views:	633
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	626  

We have temporarily removed the localizations from OmniFocus 1.1 until we have the opportunity to complete them.