The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Exporting Project Info Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just set up in OF iPad, all the tasks necessary for completion in the development of an eCommerce web site for a client. I would love to be able to copy/paste, email or create a pdf of this list with it's subcategories to give to the client. I can see how one can email individual tasks but was wondering if it is posable to export or at least copy and paste into another application the steps involved in a project?

That doesn't seem to be possible from the iPad app yet. Use Contact Omni in the gear menu to submit a feature request. In the meantime, you might try using the screen capture feature to take a photo of your project. (Press the sleep button then tap the home button.) This might work best if you focus on your project and rotate your iPad to portrait mode before taking the photo.

Curt

Any chance you have the desktop version around to sync it to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by policarpo View Post
Any chance you have the desktop version around to sync it to?
Yes, I have the desktop version running on a Mac g5 and a laptop.

If you are using any cloud syncing I would just sync it to your desktop and print to .PDF.