The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF iPad app submitted to Apple! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Per a tweet from Ken, OmniFocus for iPad has been submitted to the App Store for approval.

Quote:
@kcase: OmniFocus for iPad has been submitted to the App Store! (Latest stats are that 85% of new apps are reviewed within 7 days.)
Thanks Omni Group for all the hard work you've put into getting OmniFocus for iPad. Hope Apple fast tracks OF's approval. :D

Last edited by jason.verly; 2010-07-21 at 08:17 PM..

Thanks, Jason! Both for the kind words, and for posting this before I had a chance to do so! :-)

Woot woot woot!! Awesome news. I cannot wait. Get some well deserved rest gang!!

Woot and double woot!! Really looking forward to clicking buy!

Thanks for the hard work and the frequent updates OmniGuys and gals!

Now everyone, quick to Apple's forums to pester them!

Now can we see some screenshots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Thanks, Jason! Both for the kind words, and for posting this before I had a chance to do so! :-)
I'm so excited.
And I just can't hide it.
I'm about to lose control, but I think I like it.

OK, then... Price? Pleeeeeeez!

Thanks for the update! Hope Apple gets it right now, the mindmapping app Mindmeister for iPad was according to the developers submitted to Apple on July 14 and has not been reviewed yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zao View Post
Thanks for the update! Hope Apple gets it right now, the mindmapping app Mindmeister for iPad was according to the developers submitted to Apple on July 14 and has not been reviewed yet.
Mindmeister for iPad is out today in the App Store, so there you go: 8 days. Or maybe just a week, because of time zone effects.

I swear....I heard a chorus of angels singing "Ommmmmm....." (you know you've heard that sound in cartoons and on commercials- I just can't spell what it "sounds" like) when I clicked on the Omni site and first saw this update. Shivers up and down my spine...to say that this app has been highly anticipated is one of the biggest understatements of....well, forever! Like Costmo, ......"I'm so excited.....!!!!!..."

Well done, Omni!

To confirm, the instant it is approved, Apple e-mails Omnigroup, who subsequently immediately notifies the subscribed mailing list, right?

More bluntly, over-checking the App Store gives no advantage, right?

:D