The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Yesterday (scrum) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
So I have a scrum meeting everyday in which we do the standard

yesterday I did x
today I will do y
and there are blockers z

I'd really love to be able to use omnifocus to keep track of what I did yesterday (or last working day). Is there an easy way to do this?

thanks.

If everything you did was an OmniFocus action which you've marked complete, you can go to Context mode, group and sort by completed, and close the groups for everything except yesterday and today. Add the completed date column via View->Columns->Completion Date if that helps. Save as a perspective, and you've got one-click access. After the weekend you may need to look at the within the last week group as well.

Perfect! Thanks.