The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

1Password and OmniWeb Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was using OmniWeb with 1Password with no problems, and then all of a sudden, I lost my 1Password icon. I love OmniWeb browser, but I also love 1Password. I have no problems with my other browsers, Safari, and Firefox, I just like to use OmniWeb exclusively. I have the latest version of both OmniWeb, and 1 Password. So, any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance.

P.S. I also uninstalled, and re-installed OmniWeb to see if that would fix the problem, but it didn't.

Hi, try right-clicking on an empty space in your toolbar and choose, "Customize Toolbar...". In the sheet that appears, there should be a a 1Password button that you can drag into your toolbar.

If you don't see it, it might be that 1Password isn't starting up properly when you launch OmniWeb which may mean you need to check your installation on their side.

I experienced this problem with the latest update of 1Password as well. I contacted the developers and got this reply:

Quote:
Try reinstalling the Browser extensions to see if that helps. To do this, open 1Password > Preferences > Browsers, and click "Remove All" and then "Install All", as shown here:

http://switchersblog.com/images/Rein...Extensions.jpg

I hope that helps. Please let me know.
This worked for me, so (fingers crossed) it will work for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotterdk View Post
This worked for me, so (fingers crossed) it will work for you.
Worked for me as well.