The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WebDav Omnifocus & Bluehost - how to connect with my mac?? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I've recently ported over to the Mac way of the world, so I'm shacking up with OSX and Omnifocus.

I've recently bought Omnifocus for my Iphone, so am keen to get the syncing working between the devices.

I'm trying to get webdav happening to sync my Omnifocus database online to a webdisk that is hosted on Bluehost.

I've got a problem where when I put in a URL for the webdav in the preferences panel, it comes back with an error of:

"the xxxxx server returned “method not allowed” (405) in response to a request to “PROPFIND /webdisk/omnifocus/OmniFocus.ofocus”."

I can understand that this error would be returned, as I have not configured anything within Omnifocus for the login/pass to my webdav.

Where do I setup the login/pass for webdav within Omnifocus?

Much appreciate your help in advance.

(PS. I'm loving Mac + Omnifocus, it's just so awesome. Can't wait to have it synced to my iPad and iPhone!)

Steve, normally OmniFocus is going to ask for your login information during the first sync.

I'm kind of guessing here, but maybe there's already login information stored in your keychain, but it's for a different account than the one you're currently syncing through?

The best thing to do is probably to email the support ninjas or give us a call at 1.800.315.6664 so we can lend a hand. Sorry for the trouble here!