The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WebDAV "method not allowed" (405) [server-side problem] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,
I setup my own webDAV server on my site, the host I use has a one-click install. Everything went fine at first. The app has written the database, the OmniFocus-Reminders.ics and some other files fine. However, once it tried to sync again and I got an error on the phone that says:

Unable to perform WebDAV operation.
The webdav server returned "method not allowed" (405) in response to a request to "PROPFIND /Omnifocus.ofocus".

I saw another post in the forum that suggested trying to un-cache the username password but that didn't help. I've posted on the host's forum too to see if their webDAV install is limited in any way but I wanted to post here as well in case it's an issue with the app. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Joe

Update:

The hosting service got back to me. With their current webDAV configuration PROPFIND fails when https is on. They said they're working on a fix.