The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

text wrapping when adjusting column width Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
i'm assuming there's an easy way to get the text in one column to wrap after adjusting the width when adding a second column, but i haven't been able to figure out. everything i tried didn't work and the help viewer didn't have anything of the kind (wish the help in the omnigroup apps had anything close to sufficient content).

could someone please let me know how to get the text in columns to wrap as i adjust the width? it's not hard, right?

thanks!!

So, what exactly does your text look like? Text is always wrapping with respect to column size. What sounds like possibly happening is that you have a big tail indent on your text so resizing the column isn't showing much of a change. Select the text in the column that isn't wrapping correctly and look at the Style Attributes inspector. If you see a tail indent listed, click the 'x' to the right of it to remove that. That should fix this.