The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Page number ordering issue on print Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've run into a weird error while printing documents, I can't reliably reproduce it, but it happens more often than not.

My documents are all landscape-oriented, with the page scale set to 80%. I have a variable that displays the page number in the bottom right corner of most pages. The documents I've been printing recently are between 5 and 12 page long.

Sometimes, the page numbering gets out of whack - it seems to skip a page (1,2,3,4,6,7,8), but it doesn't do it all the time. Its kinda frustrating, especially if I have to reprint a specific page. Rather than use the page number, I instead have to look at all the pages around that page and figure out which page I really want to print.

Anybody else running into this weird issue? If you have, how did you fix it (if you managed to fix it, that is)?

Thanks!